On June 1, 2018, we opened “Green Bird Kumamoto Home Care Support Office” in Higashi-ku, Kumamoto City and “Green Bird Suizenji Park Visiting Care Office” in Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City at the same time.We will devote ourselves to supporting guests while staying close to them so that they can continue to live in the environment they are accustomed to living in. Thank you for all the staff.
Green Bird Kumamoto Home Care Support Office
We realize the idea of “living to the end in a familiar house.”
If you have any daily problems, anxiety about life after discharge or nursing care, or any worries, please consult with your care manager first.
- Creating a home service plan
- Coordination with home service providers
- Understanding and evaluating service implementation status
- Understanding the user’s situation
- Benefit management
- Assistance for application for certification for long-term care
- Consultation service
〒862-0956 12-36-301 Suizenji Park, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto Prefecture
8: 30-17: 30 (Monday-Friday)
[Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays from December 31st to 1 / 3rd]
Services available with long-term care insurance
- Consultation on the use of long-term care services and creation of care plans
- Services such as housework assistance that can be received at home
- Services that can be received for a long period of time or a short period of time while living (accommodating) at a facility, etc.
- Services that can be received by combining visits, visits, and accommodations
- Services related to the use of assistive devices
Green Bird Suizenji Park Home-visit Nursing Care Office
We provide services so that elderly people can live with their families in a familiar community with peace of mind, and guests can enjoy and be satisfied with their peaceful daily lives.
In front of Green Bird Suizenji Koen, there are 5 experienced service provision managers and 30 registered helpers, and new guest services are always handled by the service provision manager from the first time, grasping the needs of guests and the environment. We will perform maintenance.We aim to provide higher quality services by utilizing the differences in individual experiences and perspectives by having 3 to 4 service providers respond as a team to each guest.
Housework course (housework to the extent that it is carried out on a daily basis)
Cleaning, washing, cooking, bed make-up, shopping, serving, serving, receiving medicine, etc.
Care course (care for guests in need of care)
Visiting hospital, shopping, housework, transportation, medication, excretion, whole body bath, oral care, etc.
〒862-0956 12-36 Suizenji Park, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto Prefecture Urban Park Suizenji 1F
We can handle such cases
- Open all year round (We also provide services during the year-end and New Year holidays)
- We will provide as much service as possible early in the morning and at night.
- Sudden response (change or addition of service time) is also possible.
- We also flexibly handle single shots (including outpatient visits). You can also use long-term care insurance and self-financed services together.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.